Volunteers are needed and welcomed by all programs at GACS. Your interests and availability will be sincerely explored to help you find a significant way to contribute to our efforts.
Ways to Volunteer:
- Assist in emergency shelter
- Answer the domestic violence hotline
- Become a foster parent
- Respond to local emergency rooms to victims of sexual or domestic violence
- Assist with agency mailings, office/clerical
- Plan a fundraiser for GACS
- Assist with our Annual Events:
Volunteer in our Programs: To volunteer directly with a GACS program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for training information and registration.
Volunteer in our Administrative/Development Office: Interested in becoming an administrative volunteer or assisting our Development Department with special events and projects? Please contact Valerie Pastwa, Development Specialist/Volunteer & Training Coordinator at email@example.com or call (815) 729-0930 x1233.